To: End Users supporting BP Retail Image projects.
To support the BP Retail Image, BP selected JONES-BLAIR as a principal paint supplier. This is based on success with the JONES-BLAIR products with superior durability and color control. The two part urethane paints are for re-imaging as well as new construction to coat exterior buildings, carwash exteriors, canopy under deck ceilings, curbing, various sign and yard light poles as well as other brand elements.
End users are responsible for purchasing the paint directly from JONES-BLAIR for wholesaler re-image or maintenance sites. National pricing is in effect with JONES-BLAIR for all colors of the BP Retail Image and installers will be able to purchase at those pricing levels. In addition, there will be no shipping charges from JONES-BLAIR when 60 or more gallons of paint are ordered. Order forms/price lists, field application guide and installation notes are available on this website or from contacts listed in this bulletin.
Key notes regarding the ACRYLITHANE™ HS2 two part urethane from JONES-BLAIR:
All colors, including BP Retail Green have superior color and gloss retention compared to conventional latex or alkyd single-component products. Experience with the products in the field shows that these coatings will outlast the others by at least twice for color and gloss retention and has superior adhesion on the various types of surfaces, thus saving additional labor and material costs. Most have been getting up to 8 years durability.
Specific and comparative exterior durability tests were conducted for gloss/color retention and adhesion for the ACRYLITHANE HS2 gloss urethane vs. the competition with great results. Additionally, JONES-BLAIR ACRYLITHANE HS2 is specified on more major brands of service stations and distribution terminals than any other brand due to its proven durability.
For order placements or to get order forms, email Elida Rodriguez at email@example.com or call 214-727-1604.
- Orders may be placed by internet website, toll free fax, toll free telephone, or email direct to JONES-BLAIR customer service department.
- Individual price list/order forms that are furnished for the brand, are easy to read and include all associated primers, reducers, helpful painting tips, and ordering information as well as whom to contact for technical assistance.
- Orders received by noon Central Time are generally shipped same day and not later than 24 hours from receipt of order.
- All approved colors are pre-formulated so as not to delay orders and assures color consistency from order to order.
- Field application guide/instructions and installation notes are provided for all coating applications and are available.
- Commitment of Continual Improvement: JONES-BLAIR welcomes your feedback on how we can improve our service and products for the brand image.
- Questions regarding this information should be directed to your BP representative.
Place orders or get further assistance by calling toll free 800-492-9400 or Email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jones-Blair office hours are 8am-5pm Central Time M-F.
The after-hours customer service voice mail direct number is: 214-353-1604.
JONES-BLAIR contacts are:
Customer Service - for placing orders, pricing, and order status: