Providing the Highest Quality Products...
Subject: JONES-BLAIR two part urethane paint system for SHELL RVI Evolution program.
To: Marketers, installers and other end users supporting Shelll RVI Evolution projects
To support our RVIe program, Shell Oil Products US has selected JONES-BLAIR as the principal paint supplier. Our success with the JONES-BLAIR quality products has been around now since System 2000 and RVI with great durability and color control. Evolving Investors and contractors have been purchasing the two part urethane paint from JONES-BLAIR since the mid 1990's. The two part urethane paints are for re-imaging as well as new construction to coat exterior buildings, carwash exteriors, canopy under deck ceilings, curbing and various sign and yard light poles as well as other brand elements. THE NEWEST COLOR OF HUGE IMPORTANCE IS THE SHELL RVIe SILVER.
As part of the paint program, Installers, marketers and other end users are responsible for purchasing the paint directly from JONES-BLAIR for wholesaler re-image sites and is available for co-op. National pricing is in effect with JONES-BLAIR for all colors of the image and installers will be able to purchase at those pricing levels. In addition, there will be no shipping charges from JONES-BLAIR when 60 or more gallons of paint are ordered. Order forms/price lists, field application guide and installation notes are available on this website or from contacts listed in this bulletin.
Key notes regarding the ACRYLITHANE™ HS2 two part urethane from JONES-BLAIR:
All colors, including Shell RVI Yellow, Red and Blue have superior color and gloss retention compared to most competitors urethanes as well as conventional latex or alkyd single-component products. Experience with the products in the field shows that these coatings will outlast the others at least twice for color and gloss retention and have superior adhesion on the various types of surfaces, thus saving additional labor and material costs. Most have been getting up to 6-8 years durability and JONES-BLAIR furnishes a limited 8 year material warranty to back it up.
Specific and comparative exterior durability tests were conducted on the Shell colors for gloss/color retention and adhesion for the ACRYLITHANE HS2 gloss urethane vs the competition with great results. Additionally, JONES-BLAIR ACRYLITHANE HS2 is specified on more major brands of service stations and distribution terminals than any other brand due to it’s proven durability.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS
The following link contains material safety data sheets for JONES-BLAIR paint products. The files are in Adobe Portable Document (PDF) format and can be viewed on-line if Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer. To save one of the specifications to your hard drive for later use, right click on the item you want to download and save as (file name) to your hard drive. Once the file is downloaded to your computer, go to the location where it was saved and open. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free from Adobe's web site.
- Orders may be placed by intranet website, toll free fax, toll free telephone or email direct to JONES-BLAIR customer service department.
- Individual price list/order forms are furnished for the brand, are easy to read and include all associated primers, reducers, helpful painting tips, and ordering information as well as whom to contact for technical assistance.
- Orders received by noon Central Time are generally shipped same day and not later than 24 hours from receipt of order.
- All approved colors are "in-stock items" so as not to delay orders and assures color consistency from order to order.
- Field application guide/instructions and installation notes are provided for all coating applications and are available same as for order forms/price lists.
- Commitment of Continual Improvement: Shell Oil Products US and JONES-BLAIR welcome your feedback on how we can improve our service and products for our brand image.
- Questions regarding this information should be directed to your Shell Oil Products representative.
Place orders or get further assistance by calling toll free 800-492-9400 or email, email@example.com.
JONES-BLAIR office hours are 8am-5pm Central Time M-F.
The after-hours customer service voice mail direct number is: 214-353-1604.
JONES-BLAIR contacts are:
- Elida Rodriguez, Customer Service for placing orders, pricing and order status.
- Kristal Bluemer, National Sales Manager - Imaging for technical assistance, etc.
Kristal Bluemer can be reached by the following methods: